3D Pastel Layered Flower – Free SVG File
Created by ©BeejuiCreations 2018-2021
3D Pastel Layered Flower – Free SVG File – a great little layered card stock project to create.
Why not try this layered project out on your Cricut. You could add in your own quotes and frame it in a lovely shadow box for a gift for a loved one / someone special.
I’ve created this project because I love all the layered projects all over the internet at the moment that can be made on your Cricut. I’ve only just started creating my own SVG’s.
Please let me know if there are any issues.
To make this project you will need:
- Cricut Maker – Shop Cricut
- Cricut design space – Cricut Design Space™
- 3D Pastel Layered Flower SVG (link below)
- For the Glitter and pink version
- 1 Pink Glitter and 1 Light Pink this pack: https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/pastel-colour-spectrum-paper-pad-a4-24-pack/645647-1003
- A range of different colours of card – 10 sheets (If doing like the picture)
- Choose 10 sheets from the same pack above
- Blue Light Grip Cricut Mat –
- I used the blue light grip mat for all the layers.
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thanks.
For a flat look, use adhesive spray or glue stick instead
- Optional – Adhesive Spray (if using)
(NOTE: Open the window and cover your workspace, this spray smells really strong and even though I had a A3 pad covering my workspace it still got everywhere lol).
The adhesive spray that I used is not showing online but I bought from Hobbycraft and it was called ‘Permanent Adhesive Spray 200ml’
(I am not affiliated with hobbycraft, I just love their stuff lol)
For the 3D look, use foam pads in between the layers.
- Adhesive Foam Pads
- 3D Adhesive Foam Pads: https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/white-foam-pads-5mm-x-5mm-x-3mm-440-pack/565425-1001
(NOTE: try to hide the foam pads under each layer by cutting them to size so you can’t see them).
- Resize the SVG to fit the paper you are using
- Settings for A4: 10cm x 13.923cm
- The material setting for the card layers
- LIGHT CARDSTOCK – MORE pressure
- The material setting for the glitter card layers
- MEDIUM CARDSTOCK – DEFAULT pressure
NOTE: there may be better settings but these are the ones that worked for me.
3D Pastel Layered Flower – Free SVG File Download
If you need help uploading this 3D Pastel Layered Flower – Free SVG File to Cricut Design Space, here’s a handy link to follow:
Please note this has only been tested by myself on Cricut Design Space and Affinity Designer. I cannot guarantee that you will not have any issues when using this SVG on other apps / software.
Glitter and Pink Flower
For the glitter and pink flower I cut alternate layers of light pink and glitter. I found it helped to change the colours of each layer in Cricut Design Space.
Once all layers are cut, I arranged the layers in order and glued each 2 layers together i.e. the two green layers together, then a glitter layer onto the next size up pink layer. You should end up with 1 green layer and 4 pink / glitter layers.
Next, in between each of the glued pieces I used adhesive foam pads and fixed all the layers together.
Hint: make sure you adhere all layers centrally as you go.
I hope you have enjoyed this creating your very own 3D Pastel Layered Flower. If you need any further guidance please contact me at Beejui Creations
Follow my blog by joining my email list
Check out my other Layered Card Stock Projects:
Notice: This file is for personal use ONLY. This file or parts of it must not be reproduced or published (printed or online), altered, resold or used for commercial purposes without authorization.
Do not copy, sell or translate any of the images on this page without authorisation. You can share to Social Media but please link back to this page. Thank you.
Copyright © Beejui Creations 2018 – 2021. All Rights Reserved.
If you have enjoyed this free SVG file please feel free to show your appreciation and buy me a coffee 🙂Thanks for supporting small businesses.